Friday, June 28, 2013

August 2nd is quickly approaching!

I really can't believe that the August 2nd St. Jude Run is only 5 weeks from tomorrow!  YIKES!  I am excited and admittedly nervous!  While this is the first ever Monticello to Peoria Run for St. Jude, there are other longer standing runs in our area.  Some of our team runners have participated before, but I never have.  I am not really sure what to expect or how much running I will be able to do.  I have decided to not set a personal goal for myself, but just do the best and most that I can do over the approx. 24 hours adventure.

5 Weeks!!  Just seeing that in print makes it seem so close!  I have been increasing my running frequency and my strength workouts in hopes of making this a tad bit less physically daunting.  Keeping my focus on the KIDS!!!

Natalie


No comments:

Post a Comment